Our Office Hours – 8am to 5pm (Monday thru Friday)
On-Call = SIHPC has someone to answering the phone, 24/7 X 365 days a year!
Washington = Seattle In Home Pet Care territory coverage includes all of King, Snohomish & Pierce in Washington.
New Customers – Payment is due either before or at the start of the first service.
Regularly Scheduled (ie, Weekly) Clients – To be discussed on a case by case basis with ongoing regularly scheduled SIHPC clients. Payment may be weekly or bi-weekly depending upon discussion of the client with management.
Cash / Checks – We accept cash (not to be paid to pet sitter) or checks. Any/all checks should be addressed to Seattle In Home Pet Care.
Credit Cards – All major credit cards will be accepted as forms of deposit or regular payments.
Bounced Checks = $25
Last minute / emergency requests = $8 (surcharge)
Policies & Procedures
- Security Systems – If a security system is used during your absence, we will need access to a code in order to get in and care for your pets.
- Inclement Weather – Please provide the name of a person living nearby in case of ice or snow. SIHPC will do everything within its power to attend to your pet. If it is physically impossible for us to reach your pet, we will reach out to the contact name you give us to insure your pet is taken care of until we can get out to see them again.
- Coming Home Early – Please remember to notify us if you come home early from a trip or get an earlier flight. Otherwise, we will be forced to charge for the scheduled visit. We prefer a phone call 6 hours ahead of time.
- Securing Pets – SIHPC will not be responsible for pets left outdoors in the event of injury, loss or death. We suggest a form of permanent identification on your pet and we suggest that they remain inside the home/apartment/townhome etc. during your absence for their own safety.
- Privacy – SIHPC has a strict policy of keeping all customer information confidential. We will not share any information, obtained as part of service for your pets, to any third party without prior written consent by you the customer.